Vacuum cleaner is among the most used items in our households to help keep the home clean. They can be used to clean both carpets and hard floors. Purchasing one of the best bagged canister vacuum or bagless canister vacuum can be very challenging. This is because of the various types of vacuum cleaners in the market available today making you may feel a little overwhelmed. This piece will give you an overview of each and the best to buy.
What is Better: Bagged or Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
Actually, it is surprising that there is so much discussion over this question. Before we get to the answer, let us look at both vacuum cleaner reviews and how they function.
What is Bagless Vacuum cleaner:
- Bagless vacuum cleaner relies on micro-filtration and a canister to contain particles and dirt picked up by the vacuum.
- Essentially, this type of vacuum cleaner uses canisters and filter to help keep your floors and carpet clean.
- They do not have bag that you will keep changing during cleaning. You are just required to empty the canister before you start cleaning and after for cleaner air.
What is Bagged Vacuum Cleaner:
- The vacuum collects debris and particles and contains them in a bag.
- Thus, you will be required to be changing the bag when it gets full and insert a clean one.
- This means that you will not get dust that flies on your face or piles on the floor, which happens sometimes when changing a bagless vacuum cleaner canister.
So, there you have it at the surface, both types of the vacuum cleaners can be able to pick debris and other microscopic particles, but the bagged cleaner is more effective and efficient than bagless vacuum. They have the advantage right from the beginning.
For instance they are more hygienic, also they have higher efficiency and very easier to clean up with because you just need to remove the bag and trash it to mention but a few. Again, it is worth mention that the question is still debatable but bagged vacuums have strong advantages than bagless vacuums.